Fresh Car Valeting has an exciting opportunity for an Office Manager to join the team based in Edinburgh. Working on a part time permanent basis the successful candidate will receive a highly competitive salary of £21,000 to £25,000 pro rata per annum.
The hours will generally be 8.30 – 5.00 Thursday – Monday
although the team are reasonably flexible and happy to cover for social events etc.
Fresh has had strong growth each year from launch and expects to double in revenue over the next 12 months. We operate a very high quality mobile car care service with a focus on excellent customer service and professionalism. Our team all maintain high standards and ensure that our service is as consistent as all of our regular clients have come to expect.
Roles and responsibilities
– Handling bookings from customers via phone, email and social media to build efficient diaries for our franchisees
– Helping to build the office team as Fresh grows, recruiting and training new office based employees
– Day to day supervision of franchisees in order to achieve high levels of efficiency and service
– Planning the best routes for franchisees
– Contribute towards cost control, ensuring the most cost effective decisions are made
– Liaising with franchisees around stock, van servicing, equipment maintenance and general enquiries
– General administrative tasks such as scheduling subscription clients, following up with customers to gather feedback and invoicing B2B clients
The following skills will be helpful to enjoy and become succesful in this position:
– Excellent organisational skills
– Ability to identify priorities and anticipate business needs, showing equal concern for quality, accuracy and detail
– Good communicator and ability to prioritise workload
– Proactive, self-motivated and a good team player
– Computer literate, able to use both excel and word.
Our offer to you
Along side your salary, Fresh offers a great opportunity for career development as well as the chance to join a vibrant growing team. Having recently won EDGE competition and several other government funding packages, we are positioned for growth and would love to bring you with us. We’re a small close knit team with similar values around family, team work and ambition 🙂
Please fill out this form to apply: